Dr. Johanna Leonhard
- since 2022: owner of the practice Dr. Johanna Leonhard
- 2016-2021: Employed dentist in the practice Dotzauer und Partner – focus: prosthetics, digital reconstructions with CAD/CAM, endodontology
- 2013-2016: Residency and employed dentist in practices in Berlin and Brandenburg.
- currently: curriculum CAD/CAM, continuing education orthomolecular medicine
- 2019: Curriculum orthodontics
- 2016-2018: Curriculum Prosthodontics and Esthetic Dentistry
- 2019: Rigorosum / obtaining the doctoral degree, dissertation in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery at the Georg-August University of Göttingen.
- 2007-2012: Study of dentistry at the Georg-August-University Göttingen
Dr. Niels Karberg
Dentist, Master of Arts
- since february 2023 employee dentist in the practice Dr. Leonhard
- employed dentist Nikolassee
- Preparatory assistant/employee dentist in Berlin-Kreuzberg, employee dentist in Berlin-Lichterfelde
- further activity as a vaccinator in MVZ Beranuk
- Managing director and owner Orthobasics GmbH & Co. KG
- student tutor in CAD/CAM as well as prosthodontics and endodontics
- Documentation assistant for the German Rheumatism and Research Center at the Charité-Berlin january 2012 to April 2014
Graduation in April 2020 with distinction Doctorate in April 2020 (in cooperation with Charité Berlin, supervisor Prof. Dr. Dieter Felsenberg)
Medical Journalism (Bachelor of Arts) since January 2017 graduating with a B.A. in September 2019.
Medical Journalism (Master of Arts) since October 2019 graduation in February 2022 to Master of Arts with distinction and planned publication
dental assistant / prophylactics